Blogger Backgrounds

2013年7月15日星期一

you ARe DA oNE


HeY EVERYone=)

This post i wan use my poor language - English to write it

maybe many grammar error inside but i think your guys will forgive me right XD

below this Is a conversation between me and him :

ME: your love make me smile till end of my life

anderson: cheh,...copy paste

ME : walao
although my english so poor but at least the sweetie word i no copy lor
i use my brave to create this romantic n special sentences 2 u~but some of them will wrong lah~But it ok mahXD

anderson : hahahaha
my englsih is not so good as well,,,,but i use my heart to feel what u had wrote for me in the every single moment but hor i found that you are cute and not romantic....so i think u r disqualified
xD

ME : i am happy when i saw this msg cause he praise me that i am a cute girlXD and the sad case is .............



Whatever my english is poor but u also Like ME right.....

i am sure u cannot live without me

i am sure u cannot breath without me

i am sure u cannot sleep as well without me

I am hundred percentage sure that NOW without me u will die XD

How time flies! 

we have been together Almost 3 months
It has passed in a twinkle.




bELIEVE ME I am loving you

I am proud that i can love you

at last,

i am Hope we can understand each other

laugh together

smile with your heart and trust one another


HAPPY 3 month Anniversary 




没有评论:

发表评论